• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where to get your windows tinted

I got mine done at Reflex Window Tinting in Ince, Wigan.

I think it was about £110 for the back 3 and the work is 10/10

Unit 13
Rosebridge Industrial Estate
Rosebridge Way
Ince
Wigan
Lancashire
WN1 3DG

http://www.reflexwindowtinting.co.uk

+1

Just had the wife's EX rear door windows and rear upper window done there today.

£100 and let me wait about with my laptop so I got two brews thrown in for good measure.

Nice chap, very thorough and a cracking result.

Just been told by a friend, carbon shades in swadlincote and they come to you. anyone heard or had experience with them? also pw pro in mansfield?

thanks

Me misses got her fn2 rear sides and back upper window tinted and had the lower plastic part covered by a see through vinyl at Ace tints in ormskirk for £150
Excellent job too!

Anyone know of a good place in the Portsmouth/Southampton area? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had my first CTR done there was £150 for all the lot and he makes a really top job too 8)

Tint-r did my rear windows in June 07, drove home to see a funny shade in rear window. So when I got home took a closer look to see black marker on the glass to hide where they had cut the film short I was far from impressed:eek::evil:. On closer inspection I found this on all three-rear windows:evil: so I took the car back. They removed all the film and did it again, 2 windows are 95% mint but passenger rear quarter once dried shows it is full of dirt (suspect glue from not cleaning window properly) and to be honest its very poor would say 50% at best due to the glue which covers a large area of small bits all over the window. So contacted Richard at tint-r who said it was in reasonable tolerance limits:evil::lol::evil:.

Quote from tint r website

Effects of Poor Quality Film & Installation:
Trapped Dirt and Debris Looks Bad
Trapped dirt and debris is a trademark of poor quality installation. We know installation can be very difficult under adverse conditions that’s why factory authorised Llumar installers are trained to use the best techniques in the industry. Professional installations from Llumar dealerships meet strict quality standards and are guaranteed

Now my rear window is full of the above and as Richard say’s it’s a good job I asked him if he would like to photo my windows and showcase them on his website to which he declined:eek:

Conclusion is tint-r rush your car they did my windows in 45minutes and that’s why they are crap!
[FONT=&amp]WOULD NOT USE AGAIN VERY POOR JOB ON CLOSER INSPECTION[/FONT][/QUOTE]

A bump for such a good job or lack off and if this puts one person off then I am getting some sort of customer satisfaction knowing they have lost money for the poor job they did for me ;)

The bottom perspex bit? Most leave it, you can't see it isn't tinted unless you're crouched down directly from the rear.

Back