• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

polish your knob

sorted the nut and bolt from b&q cheers mate all good.
But they only had the 400 grade of wet and dry others were much rougher any ideas were i could get all the grades from at once cheers

sorted the nut and bolt from b&q cheers mate all good.
But they only had the 400 grade of wet and dry others were much rougher any ideas were i could get all the grades from at once cheers

wickes usually comes up trumps when i went there last, although i have the massive superstore version near me that pretty much holds their entire range of stuff (bad grammar lol)

got some from an automotive cheers *** got 360 600 800 1000 two of each hope that will be enough?

Got a new Skunk2 billet gear knob for Christmas was trying to fit today but OEM knob doesn't want to budge. Loosend the nut and given the old knob a firm twist but it's not moving. I didn't want to put too much force into it for fear of breaking something.
Is it just a case of brute force and ignorance? Anyone encountered this?

So could of made this post full of innuendo!:lol:

Got a new Skunk2 billet gear knob for Christmas was trying to fit today but OEM knob doesn't want to budge. Loosend the nut and given the old knob a firm twist but it's not moving. I didn't want to put too much force into it for fear of breaking something.
Is it just a case of brute force and ignorance? Anyone encountered this?

So could of made this post full of innuendo!:lol:

Some of them are glued on, might be a case of using mole grips to get enough purchase on it to get it off.

Polished mine yesterday. Had a few scratches on from the previous owners rings. Looks bob on now! Kept the brushed effect on mine though.

pics would be good mate as i want to keep the brushed effect

Hey mate. Just don't use as finer grade of wet and dry if you want the brushed effect! On your last go over instead of using say 1200 grit, use 800 maybe.

The finer the grade the more of a shine you'll get as it rubs over smaller particles. Imagine it like a rake in sand. The wider the gaps in the rake the coarser it will look.

i noticed your engine start buttons where would purchase that one from !?

Have a look on ebay chase. last time i looked they were about 50 squiders. search for "honda s2000 start button", that should bring up kits that suit a CTR as well

Back