• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Banners for events....

N77

Seeing as people are designing the banners for the forum, will these be used just for the site or perhaps see about collecting and organising event banners as well, or of a different design :D

The one's Gonzo sorted out for JAE were good and were from www.colourbanners.co.uk, the image has to be 25% of the size of the banner though :D They are still on offer at £45 for a 7x3ft banner, Gonzo made the frames up for them though but I am sure we could knock something up, as the proper frames are not cheap.

I also found out a good place for a gazebo's as well, they were really cheap for the size they were, I will dig the link out.

Just thinking for the future really :D

Carl

So there is alot more of a reason to get your banner entries in now 8)

SOates82 said:
If someone gave me the dimensions of a fram i can arc up the `old tig and sort something out :wink:

Well if they went for the same size as the one at JAE for the other forum the banner would be 7x3 :D

I would be willing to donate say a tenner to the banner to start the ball rollling :D

Carl

Back