• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX Fitted Spoon ECU last night (s2000)

Had my Spoon Ecu fitted yesterday. 8) As Ant said feels a lot stronger around 4-6000 rpm and pulls harder upto 9k.
Strange thing is i thought spoon Ecu dropped VTEC to 5800 as Ant said. Mine definately still Vtecs at 6k :?

Still very happy with it though, got it very cheap at ADH meet so that makes it evn sweeter.

J7 said:
Had my Spoon Ecu fitted yesterday. 8) As Ant said feels a lot stronger around 4-6000 rpm and pulls harder upto 9k.
Strange thing is i thought spoon Ecu dropped VTEC to 5800 as Ant said. Mine definately still Vtecs at 6k :?

Still very happy with it though, got it very cheap at ADH meet so that makes it evn sweeter.

yey its fitted :twisted:

btw:

Spoon S200 ECU: The rev limiter on this computer is at 9krpm and the vtec point is set at 5,900 to 6,200rpm vs. the factory 6,000 to 6,300 rpm.

Fire_2 said:
yey its fitted :twisted:

btw:

Spoon S200 ECU: The rev limiter on this computer is at 9krpm and the vtec point is set at 5,900 to 6,200rpm vs. the factory 6,000 to 6,300 rpm.

aahh i see, only a very slight difference.

The pick up in 6th gear at medium revs has picked up very nicely. Makes for a lot easier dual carriageway work 8)

Holy thread revival!! (as they say) lol

I have bought a Spoon ECU and fitted it today. When i went to start the car, the starter motor turned over but engine would not start. It was fine with original ECU so guessed it was an issue with the immobiliser. I have read through this thread and understand that for a S2000 you have to take a spur off a green and yellow wire (pin 15) and ground it too the chassis.

Does anybody know if this method would work with a pre facelift DC5?

Any help would be much appreciated! thanks in advance

Sorry i meant the price for the Ecu? 8) Recently fitted spoon manifold and N1 and have got my induction sorted so its looking like the next step.

lol 2005:eek:

Testing out the Spoon kit with MilanoC and Hasnic back in the day:lol:

[video=youtube;sScCp6298Mw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sScCp6298Mw[/video]

Back