• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

No petrol stations found in my area?????? Nobbers!

Anyway, average is 92p for unleaded, I paid 76p the other day :lol:

I have used htis before Nat, useful site. 8)

Here is my 5 mile radius. :D

**piccy edited multiple times by scousefella** :oops:

Scousefella said:

:lol: I love how you blocked out your postcode in one bit but left it in the search field :smt044

Scousefella said:

**piccy edited multiple times by scousefella** :oops:

No fair with your cheap arse petrol, my cheapest is 95.9 and highest 99.9 and ive only got a choice of 3 and that is for normal unleaded to! :roll: :lol:

The local shell is now charging 116.9p for diesel and 109.9p for 95Ron! :x :x :x

£1.18 for BP ultimate
icon_e_surprised.gif

Paid 117.9p for shell diesel, they had V-Power diesel for 123.9p, you'd have to be sooooo gay to buy that! :lol: :p

We pay about Euro 1.63 per Liter of BP Ultimate here. Thats about 1.31 pound ? And FOK knows what a liter is worth of gallons or w/e you numpties use for measurement :lol:

Come to think of it...drive on the left side, pounds, inches etc, miles...can't you lot just join the rest to make it a tad simpler :p

Back