• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

111.9 at the garage down the road from me if I go to another garage a short drive away its 107.9 so not too bad

111.9 at the garage down the road from me if I go to another garage a short drive away its 107.9 so not too bad

For years and years, diesel was always cheaper than unleaded/4 star.

Now its around 13p per litre more. Just so happens I end up driving around in a diesel astra most of the time:mad:

Must still work out cheaper to run a diesel though than the petrol equivelent :confused: depressing talking about petrol prices i never used to pay attention to prices and now i'm obsessed

I'm going to rinse a whole tank of petrol on Saturday, just so I can go and fill it up to check the price as I can't remember.

Paid 118.9p for diesel last night at the local Texaco, can't remember when it was that low.

Paid 118.9p for diesel last night at the local Texaco, can't remember when it was that low.
Diesel now down to 116.9p at that Texaco! 8)

My sister paid 102.9p for regular unleaded at a Shell in warrington! :shock:

Back