• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

Is only 3.3% out, and it`s on the better side of wrong. When doing 60 mph on the speedo, you`ll actually be doing 58 :D

also adds an extra 330 miles in every 10k you have not done, still a good thing when your car turns to 100k but has 3.3k on it you never done?

It`ll be 33 miles less in every 1000 as the speedo thinks he is travelling slower, hence less distance over time

Back onto original subject...

Just bought 2x 205/45/17 Toyo T1R tyres from www.camskill.co.uk for £132 delivered.

Special offer at the minute at £63 a tyre! :D

UPDATE:

Its not even 10am the following day and the tyres have already arrived. Less than 24hr delivery time! Well impressed...tyres look the dogs nads as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheapest in beds and north herts

Just had my two fronts replaced on my fn2 GT
Size 225, 35, 19, Y88 Continental Sport Contact 3
Cost £260 for both Inc VAT and fitting/balancing
At saxongate by Biggleswade just off the A1.
Cost at least £355 elsewhere, or £550 at the dealers!
Conti's much better than crappy Yoko's.

Just replaced my Fronts on the FN2, they were just below 3mm, but after hitting a big pot hole on the A12 the drivers side had a large bulge.

Kept with Bridgestone's RE050A 225/40/18'

Went to my local Tyre dealer £120 each fitted:cool:

Cheapest I could find them on the net was £140

On way home from work today...

POP!! :eek: Wobble wobble...

DSC02092.jpg

The shame....

DSC02091.jpg

Good news is I'm getting 2 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics 215/45/17 fitted and balanced in the morning for £200.

Autofit on Bengal Street in Chorley.

Back