• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

Not sure if theyve been mentioned but has anyone tried Barum Bravuris 2 XL ?

They were recommended to me at National Tyres and nothing but good reviews online, apparently same tread as Continentals too.

And at only £310 which includes fitting, should i go for it ?

Bought them and get them fitted tomorrow

4683.JPG

Just had 2 Bridgestone Potenza RE050As fitted (215/40/R17 87W XL), £99 a corner all in!

If anyone is looking for tyres in the southwest i would recommend Jazz Tyres in Frome, really helpful couple of lads and great prices!

http://www.jazztyres.co.uk/

Anyone tried Kumho KU39?

I put 4 on a couple of months ago, I think I paid under £300 for them.

Really can't complain, except that they are a bit twitchy in the wet. Seem to be wearing reasonably well too. Thumbs up for a budget tyre.

Looking at the T1R's on Camskill, not sure if its suitable going from the factory size of 205/45/17 to 215/45/17 since the car is lowered by around 40mm. Any ideas? Will only be a saving of £12.80 if I do. Budget is £350 including fitting and the factory size come in at £323 before fitting

205/45/r17 or 215/40/r17 to keep rolling diameter correct and not knock your spedo out

I just took delivery of 4 Maxxis MAZ1 for £260 from www.allnewtyres.co.uk , know a few people running them and love them. Dont last as long as potenzas but better traction in the wet!

Looking at the T1R's on Camskill, not sure if its suitable going from the factory size of 205/45/17 to 215/45/17 since the car is lowered by around 40mm. Any ideas? Will only be a saving of £12.80 if I do. Budget is £350 including fitting and the factory size come in at £323 before fitting

Try Event tyres, I have just ordered 2 T1R's for £189 and they do mobile fitting at your work place or home and it includes balancing and old tyre disposal, plus it is cheaper the more tyres you order.

Personally I'd get something with some stiffer sidewalls.

Personally I'd get something with some stiffer sidewalls.

What would you reccomend in that price range? The RE050A's would normally be the kind of stuff I would look at but the brakes also need replacing so trying to do everything to the budget :(

Falken Fk452's seem to be available in 215/40/17, how would these fare on a car thats 40mm lower than stock?

What tyres shall I buy? I need two for the front.

Cheap as possible, with rim protectors, with a name I have heard of.

I've had my maxxis maz1 tyres fitted, after 100 miles in getting similar grip in dry than my re040s, and can keep car exactly where I want it on a roundabout when it's raining

can't find them^

The Toyo's seem decent. T1R...?

Just for daily commute, not TRO TRACK HERO

Back