• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

Easy really its been fitted to more than 3 or 4 cars so its been pimped out.

That matters because? Buy a filter cleaning kit, clean the filter and the performance is as good as it's ever been

6a00d83451bb2969e2013485520d4b970c.jpg

Its not that its the fact that people over charge you the privilege of owning the filter thats all I paid £450 for a Gruppe M 4 3/4 years ago which was ok but you still see them for that money now thats all I'm saying.... The fact is you can buy the Tegiwa M filter NEW £350 delivered...... So saving a £100 is a good deal in my eyes just my opinion ***! Each to there own! I'm happy with the filter I have and thats all that matters...

Just got myself a tegiwa and hoping to fit it his weekend. I'm going to be modifying the OEM scuttle so wondering if it is a case of lining everything up, and just cutting the section out? Don't fancy cutting it out and realising I've done it in the wrong place haha

best bet is to fit the intake then line it up, mark it then cut away, just make sure you're 100% sure its lined up correctly before you cut it, its pretty easy to do mate

I know this is going to probably be a stupid question lol

Anyway am going to fit this but i have a sfs intake pipe so how do i fit the sensor in to it and the pipe that comes from the inlet manifold in to side of the intake pipe.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha feel like a bit of a plonker. had a swatch at someones and all I need is the two wee bits out the side of the oem intake pipe. its cause I had a cai so I couldn't even think how it was on the old pipe.

Everything is in just need these 2 bits then I can get it started can't wait.

Have just purchased a Tegiwa scuttle insert kit,for my ep3. Has anyone had any experience with this part (does it fit well rattles etc) hoping to have the Gruppe M on by this coming weekend.

have someone with tegiwa/gruppeM in LHD ep3?? i want to change my injen CAI for something more "safe" ;)

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, helped me with the install a lot.

M8z8hcb.jpg

Used some Velcro after this to hold the intake in place against the cut out. Stops rattle and hides my jagged ass hack saw cuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back