• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A-Plan Insurance

Thank you all for your business which is pouring through the door. Yes we are happy to honour the 10% discount if you mention this site

A-Plan said:
Thank you all for your business which is pouring through the door. Yes we are happy to honour the 10% discount if you mention this site

Funny that, i have just got off the phone to A-Plan to renew ours and mentioned this forum and the 10% discount offered. The nice chap on the phone, told me that A- plan had no agreements set up with any of the forums offering discounts of any sort. :?

Is anyone with tinted windows using A-plan?? I find it a pain in the arse to find anyone who'll insure front (doors) tints.... :?

Livvy + Paul said:
A-Plan said:

Funny that, i have just got off the phone to A-Plan to renew ours and mentioned this forum and the 10% discount offered. The nice chap on the phone, told me that A- plan had no agreements set up with any of the forums offering discounts of any sort. :?

Did you use the right number ?

Just took out my insurance through A-Plan and was well pleased with the deal.
I got a better quote elsewhere but they then bettered this so i snapped it up 8)

They are definately worth a call for a quote :D

My mate just got a quote from A plan!

£695 fully comp, garaged, 2 claims FULL NCB, no points 28 yrs old.

BARSTEWARD!!! Im paying £1100 with Greenlight!!

Can i cancel my policy early?

my renewal date is july thats another 4 x £95 = £380

if i get quote for £700 - £800 i would be laughin!!

Awesam said:

you can cancel your policy at any time, the only downside would be not getting the extra years no claims

A-plan gave me a blinding quote which i naturally accepted.

LAst year i payed £758 on my DC5.

With A-plan this year its now £495

Nice one lads!! :D

Shame i didnt see this thread last week as i could have gotten the extra 10% off :?

FreakOnALeash said:
Awesam said:

you can cancel your policy at any time, the only downside would be not getting the extra years no claims

Dotty u git! lol

Older than u!! Could be Brum. Need to move back to Glasgow for cheaper quotes!

Im going to be 30 in june, ive got 2 claims, one fault and one non fault.
FULL NCB .

I thought after 5yrs of NCB, they dont really count the additional years?

I got my quote today

£489, with me (27)and the missis(26) on the policy, no claims but I have 3 points.

I have also had a really good quote for my house contents insurance aswell £140 with my laptop and missis engagment ring outside the house.

I would highly recomend they, Richard and Sara were very helpful thanks guys and girl.

I will also be renewing our Focus zetec with them in April. :D

Give them a ring if you havent already.

Just like to say thanks to Darren at A Plan.

Great price and a great service :smt023

Is this 10% discount still on?

My renewal came today and it is £572 with Tesco.....£618 to pay monthly....it has come down 80 quid from last year and it is full no claims protected....

That's not bad I hear you say.....
But I am an OAF.......Old And Fekked....

36 with 3 pts...but it is an MS90...failure to disclose the driver.......maybe that was it.... :wink: :? :roll:

oh yes..a and the Mrs is on there with 3 pts too... :evil:

Will call these on Monday...

What number do I phone to ensure I get the discount??

Do I need to speak to anyone in particular??

The CTR may be going if I can get the quote I'm after.

Back