• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Your tyre reviews

Fitted a full set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetrics 2000 miles ago,hands down the best tyres ive had on any car to date!

Price £410
Wear-10/10
Noise-9/10( very quiet)
Grip Wet-9/10
Grip Dry-10/10

Fitted a full set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetrics 2000 miles ago,hands down the best tyres ive had on any car to date!

Price £410
Wear-10/10
Noise-9/10( very quiet)
Grip Wet-9/10
Grip Dry-10/10

These are my next tyre I've promised myself. Did you get 215/45/17s?

Yes mate i got the 215/45/17s. they took a bit of scrubbing in but after that they were like night and day compared to the bridgestones i had on before.

I had Bridgestone on my last set, just changed to toyo as i've changed my wheels and loads quieter!!! Bridgestone's where so loud you'd have thought i had an N1 fitted it was so loud in the cabin!!

Toyo's are ok not the best grip to be honest. Think i'll try something else next time.

can someone please confirm for me the standard type r tyre size on an 03 civic??
getting my type r end of this week!
thanks

there also a bit cheaper think i found it about £25 per tyre cheaper to get the 215/40

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetrics come in 215/45/17s and preople run these without issue.

The Speedo will read 70 when you are doing 71 so not a big difference and they don't catch the arches on standard suspension, plus you get one mother of a tyre compared with the standard Bridgestones. :twisted:

are they any better? im only getting rears tho so i guess i need to stick with the 205 for now....:confused:

I thought you only needed the same spec tyre on the same end of the car?

Reckon you'll be alright if you're getting both rear tyres changed

Back