• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not looking forward to insuring my car in the UK :shock:

Chris I am 23 and with mods mine is £780 with admiral. Also got 6 yrs NCB
Maybe you could give them a try

zeffania said:
Chris I am 23 and with mods mine is £780 with admiral. Also got 6 yrs NCB
Maybe you could give them a try

I've only got the one year mate :cry:

Stupid fecking German Polo driving knob jockey :evil:

£1680.00 from Admiral for the normal 12 month policy or £1464.66 for the 10 month Bonus one..

milano_chris said:
£1680.00 from Admiral for the normal 12 month policy or £1464.66 for the 10 month Bonus one..

I used the bonus for 3 years, its good to speed up the NCB

zeffania said:
milano_chris said:

I'm only going to be in the UK for one year though so I don't think it will be worth it TBH.

milano_chris said:
zeffania said:
milano_chris said:

I'm only going to be in the UK for one year though so I don't think it will be worth it TBH.

true, probably not :roll: god I hate insurance companies

Mossy said:
Chris

Don't be put off by A-plan's first quote. My first one was higher than I was expecting, so I tried Greenlight & Adrian Flux, & then went back to A-plan (they asked me to come back to them if I got a better quote elsewhere)

So keep trying. My recent adventures can be found here:

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5913

Thats bad business practise - only lower the quote if you can get a lower one elsewhere. Its like saying the boss will only give you a payrise if you can find a job paying you more elsewhere.

£999 now with Greenlight all mods included!!!! Well impressed!!!!

Will try A-Plan again and also the one reccomended to me on here from Space Monkey

Right A-Plan have matched my quote plus the monthly payments end up being less as the creditors they use ae cheaper.

Shall be going with them now 8)

Great work....

...but is it worth calling Greenlight back, see if they can beat A-Plan by a few quid? :wink: :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
Great work....

...but is it worth calling Greenlight back, see if they can beat A-Plan by a few quid? :wink: :lol:

My Phone Bill would break me even :roll: :lol:

Plus A-Plan will insure my wife too which Greenlight won't do.

M C said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Great work....

Fair point :lol: :lol:

But are you really sure you want the other half on the policy???? Great for pub pick ups.....but you'll then get the 'just popping to the shops love, I'll take yours as we'll have to move both otherwise' :roll: :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
M C said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Great work....

Fair point :lol: :lol:

But are you really sure you want the other half on the policy???? Great for pub pick ups.....but you'll then get the 'just popping to the shops love, I'll take yours as we'll have to move both otherwise' :roll: :lol:

I'll re invent the ignition system so that the car won't start if anything less than 70 KG's is in the drivers seat :lol: :lol:

M C said:
I'll re invent the ignition system so that the car won't start if anything less than 70 KG's is in the drivers seat :lol: :lol:

I like your style 8) :lol:

Unless that encourages the missus to put on some weight....and thats a whole new story :lol:

Back