• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Servicing & Warranty FAQ.

Pathetic excuse for a post Carl ahahaaa.....

(not that that wasn't I guess)

This is confusing, in my Honda service book it has

9000 miles / 12 months

----------------------

12500 miles /12 months

Managers signature ??

Can someone explain please because it's confusing the hell out of me!!!

ok i am relieved that is the answer ... why does it say 9000 miles / 12 months though ?? ... i'm going to take a photo of it! i feel i'm going quietly insane

Recently updated the page with copies of adverts and further info etc.
Should all be up to date.

Eventually Stu - I am still trying to find the time to give it a good thrashing oops, sorry I meant road test.

Eventually Stu - I am still trying to find the time to give it a good thrashing oops, sorry I meant road test.
Dont thra... road test it to hard - I want a go :lol:

On another note can you ring Emma at some stage to remind her about her 25k service, I have a feeling she will forget as she is real busy with her salon at the mo 8)

Cheers Dave.

ok i am relieved that is the answer ... why does it say 9000 miles / 12 months though ?? ... i'm going to take a photo of it! i feel i'm going quietly insane

I had that moment too. If you look a few pages before the start of the service history record you should see a Standard service schedule which differentiates between the two, basically says the civic 3 and 5 door fall under the 12500 miles rule. I guess they couldn't be bothered printing a different service booklet for the HR-V, S2000 and NSX.

Good news for a change.

I have been able to negiotiate a revised discount structure for Hondacare Extended Guarantees.

The forum discount for the Basic Guarantee will remain at 10%, however guarantees with the optional Honda Assist (AA) will now attract 15% discount.

I will revise the page I host soon.

PM me for a quote on guarantees.

Full details of these and other maintenance items can be found HERE

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks dave.

just checked, the link you posted is iffy, i guess its the space in the filename of the htm file?

Back