• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to calculate your MPG

Don`t know how you lads do it............when I had my CTR (facelift), I never managed more than 26 mpg.

I`ve just done a 400 mile trip in my Golf GTI a few days ago, mostly M-way, and fast A-road, and averaged 36.5 mpg. :shock:

Quite pleased, to say the least ! :D

Around 32 MPG :D

I brought £50 of fuel and I got 375 miles out of it, with varied driving, motorway, traffic etc... so not bad, who needs a diesel :lol:

Carl

erm?

43.07MPG - 360 Miles from one tank :shock:

and i average 38.28Mpg :shock: :shock:

oh and my last tank i got 42.86MPG

Andy

andyd said:
erm?

Andy

Are you sure you got that right.... the best way i found to do it is to fill up and reset the trip then next time you fill up make a note of how much you put in and how many miles you've done since your last fill. Then use those numbers. :wink:

I got 98 Miles out if half a tank today :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Neily03 said:
andyd said:
erm?

Andy

Are you sure you got that right.... the best way i found to do it is to fill up and reset the trip then next time you fill up make a note of how much you put in and how many miles you've done since your last fill. Then use those numbers. :wink:

well got 330 miles from the last tank and it was just over 35 quid to fill up.

I've done 120 niles now and the needle hasn't moved from the F yet.

I just don't drive like a loon every where.

Andy

25.6mpg here - not as bad as I was expecting with loads of short distance town driving. 8)

28.46mpg :cool:

That was a couple of trips to Aldershot down the A3, expect it to be worse when just going to & from work

Back