• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to calculate your MPG

Rcb said:
Neily03 said:
SpaceMonkey said:
Neily03 said:
33.25mpg. 8)

We're gonna have to have a talk about the lack of VTEC use Neil :p

:lol: I've chosen a more 'relaxed' driving style when going to and from work. Its alot less stressfull and doesn't take any longer, the bonus being i save on petrol. :wink: 8)

What's the point in having a performance car then? If that's your motto you might aswell just get a 1.1 Saxo :wink: :oops:

Whats the point in nailing it to and from work? I don't get anwhere any quicker and just end up pissed off cos everyone gets in the way... :roll: I now save fast driving for quiet country lanes.

Neily03 said:
I've chosen a more 'relaxed' driving style when going to and from work.
Not all the time. :roll:

32.00mpg on my last £25 worth and there was a few bit of VTEC'ing involved last night. I will see how LOW i can get the mpg at the weekend. :twisted:

Gettin a between 25 and 31 for the past few months, but i did go through a whole tank in a day and only got like 200 miles out of it :oops:

Errr, im going to do this when i fill up. As i swear my car gets worse mpg than this :shock:

Oh and Andy, drive it ya ponce! :lol: :lol:

Managed 35.80MPG yesterday. London and back. Can't see me beating that EVER again. Hope not anyway....... :twisted:

Ok.....after 70 miles of normal car - and the rest with a Toda mani and all new Mugen ECU the car came up with.....

....23.6 mpg :?

Have filled her up with Tesco 99 and am going to see how she copes.

Trouble is she is making such a mental noise atm I can't help floor it :oops: :twisted:

Back