• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

login

M

mb

can anybody help me?when login on to the site it is sometimes a lottery weather it signs me in or not? says incorrect username and password! tried typing my username in all i can think of including it being case sensertive?also tried new passwords sent to me to reactivate the accounts? i know the site had a problem with this a couple of months ago?are we still having this problem?anybody else have this problem?

thanx mb

Are you using mb as your username? If so it does not exist in the database. I need the username you have used to register in order to help you further.

If it is the name, then try re registering with that name and you should be able to log on.

OK your account is active. Must be a database problem mate. Should be sorted tomorrow fella!

MilanoChris said:
OK your account is active. Must be a database problem mate. Should be sorted tomorrow fella!

ok thanks for that! mb

I've just checked your account in the database and nothing seems out of order with it, I have also reset your password and was able to login several times without any problems :?
I'll send you an email shortly with your new password and some other things you can try

Al

Glad it's sorted mate!

Now introduce yourselves in newbies ya n00b :lol: !

Back