• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Home comp log in prob

Ok this has been happening for ages now and is really annoying me. It only happens on home comp and not on either of my two work comps.

Everytime at home even though I should be constantly logged in - every time I come onto this site I have to log in. It never saves my details.

At work it does fine - like I said above I work on two different comps at work but they both remember me fine.

However here it doesnt. I have cleared all cookies and deleted all files several times incase of a prob there and tried again yet I still have to keep logging in.

At the log in at bottom of page it never recognises my password or log in name only when you click on log in to see private messages.

Even if site only closed for 5 mins still have too re log in.

help!!!

:freak: :? :freak:

If you clear your cache/cookies often then it's likely you will have to login again as the cookies hold information that the site uses to log you in automatically.

Have you got cookies enabled on your home machine? Is it only this site that you have problems with?

SharkyUK said:
If you clear your cache/cookies often then it's likely you will have to login again as the cookies hold information that the site uses to log you in automatically.

Have you got cookies enabled on your home machine? Is it only this site that you have problems with?
I have done that twice in last 2 months to see if that was a prob with built up infpo or somethng :? dont do it on a regular basis as I like all sites to remember me!!! and otherwise they wouldnt.

oh and yes this is the only site. the dc2 site for example and others always remembers me and I am automatically logged in. Just not this one :?

cant say I do :?

what browser are you using?

have you tried remving the cookies manually, i.e. goin into your cookie directory and physically deleting the cookie

FreakOnALeash said:
cant say I do :?

what browser are you using?

have you tried remving the cookies manually, i.e. goin into your cookie directory and physically deleting the cookie

no I havent - will try that tonight.

Its well annoying having to keep logging in every time!

Nat I get something similar as well.

Just ensure that your favorite is deleted and re-created, your temporary files are cleared out and so are your cookies...........

Back