• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hondas-on-Track

As Murray Walker would sayÂ…Hondas-On-Track is Go, Go, Go!!

Our mission?

To get Honda owners on track, enjoying themselves in a safe environment, and in a cost effective way.
For those whoÂ’ve been on our days before youÂ’ll understand what weÂ’re trying to achieveÂ….For those who havenÂ’t you can check out the driverÂ’s reports online to see what youÂ’ve missed out on!

Why another Honda site?
There is no specific company aimed at track days for Hondas – We aim to focus specifically on Track days for Hondas!

Background Information
We have teamed up with many people to create Hondas-On-Track and turn it into a fantastic access point to cost effective track days.
At present we are offering free membership – Both Sara and myself do not make any money from this – Our aim is to keep events as cheap as possible – Although we do need to have a small amount of capital to pay for insurance, deposits, etc. We will try to achieve this through sponsorship and donations as much as possible.

Our Invitation

As Honda Owners (past, present or future!) weÂ’d like to invite you to our site. If youÂ’re keen on testing your Honda and your personal driving skills to their limits in a safe environment then Hondas-On-Track is the place to be!

www.Hondas-On-Track.com

We look forward to seeing you on the forum and getting you on track soon!

Steve & Sara

Looks good, im a complete novice and like the look of the track day you have organised in July, will have to see if my nerve will hold out :D

Completed two of Honda on track's events so far, great fun and they let you drive on the grass :wink: :lol:

Will be going to Brands aswell

I'm so tempted to do the Brands one - always wanted to take it on track but keep finding excuses not too :roll: :oops:

Saying that I can't book it as not sure when I'm off on hols :lol:

I can't make the Brands one, but am keen to get back out there at other events! :D Good work Sara and Steve! 8)

There are some great track events in the pipeline now,Im just BURSTING to tell you all but cant till thay are all confirmed.

Fantastic tracks and prices tho 8)

Bum ..my racing budgets going on all track days :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm realy looking forward to alot of track dayzzz this sumer...

If you are on the fence about doing one, IT IS the greatest fealing
of fun you can have with ya clothes on :twisted:

Also you get to blag rides in other HOT cars and other stuff thats there!!
So far I've had free rides in a GT3, Lotus 340r, Exige, Ep3 race car.
Track days are AWESOME.
Forget Pr1cking around on the road Impressing your
friends and come to DONNINGTON/SILVERSTONE/BRANDS HATCH/OULTON PARK/SNETTERTON/TRUXTON PARK/CADWELL PARK
MALLORY PARK/CROFT

I'm signed up for Brands so beware, as PReddy knows, I tend to spin on cold tyres :shock:

I was at TGM today and noticed the HOT advertisement notice board. Its coming along nicely. Keep up the good work Steve & Sara. :wink:

P Reddy said:
I'm realy looking forward to alot of track dayzzz this sumer...

If you are on the fence about doing one, IT IS the greatest fealing
of fun you can have with ya clothes on :twisted:

Also you get to blag rides in other HOT cars and other stuff thats there!!
So far I've had free rides in a GT3, Lotus 340r, Exige, Ep3 race car.
Track days are AWESOME.
Forget Pr1cking around on the road Impressing your
friends and come to DONNINGTON/SILVERSTONE/BRANDS HATCH/OULTON PARK/SNETTERTON/TRUXTON PARK/CADWELL PARK
MALLORY PARK/CROFT
Couldn't have said it better myself :smt023
Well looking forward to it 8)

Yep..you are still ok at the mo

Dont forget the JTuner journalists will be blagging pax laps :twisted:

:lol: I was borrowing a relations DC2 but then he found out i was taking it to brands he suddenly changed his mind...

Anyone know of the nearest honda dealer to brands hatch? :smt017

"I love it when a plan comes together"

Brands 12/7

All attendees please note

Guys............

Gonzo wants to get a group photo sorted , which we will do after the event in the pits area . Motorsport Vision have kindly agreed to keep the Grand Prix Terrace restaurant open for an hour after the track closes.

So if you havent managed to eat before hand cos of any nerves you are now sorted and dont need to go home hungry :wink:

Back