• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hondas-on-Track

Sara said:
Brands 12/7

All attendees please note

Guys............

Gonzo wants to get a group photo sorted , which we will do after the event in the pits area . Motorsport Vision have kindly agreed to keep the Grand Prix Terrace restaurant open for an hour after the track closes.

So if you havent managed to eat before hand cos of any nerves you are now sorted and dont need to go home hungry :wink:

Was my idea for a Group photo Sara not possible?

Fire_2 said:
dont worrie cleaning the wheels there be black in 2 laps :roll:

Took me weeks to get the brake dust off from the Euro Tour, might bring some cleaner with me to make the job a bit easier this time. :lol:

Car spruced up. Oil, water, tyres, brakes and various nuts and bolts checked.

Just waiting for the lady to come back from the shops and we're off :)

Hope it not too hot this arvo might have to put the AC on! (Joke :shock: :roll: !!!!)

Good fun yesterday. Pretty good track ettiquete considering the amount of newbies on the track.

Good to see some old faces and meet some "names" from the forums. Hopefully will be doing Croft in Sept.

Soph took loads of pics but I need to get them off the camera, will do it but after the weekend now....

Also should have some footage courtesy of Nosman Handicam that was running on a rear mount for the entire time I was out on track (dread to think how bad some of those lines are going to look )

Will post all when sorted
Stu.

kingy said:
Good fun yesterday. Pretty good track ettiquete considering the amount of newbies on the track.

Good to see some old faces and meet some "names" from the forums. Hopefully will be doing Croft in Sept.

Soph took loads of pics but I need to get them off the camera, will do it but after the weekend now....

Also should have some footage courtesy of Nosman Handicam that was running on a rear mount for the entire time I was out on track (dread to think how bad some of those lines are going to look )

Will post all when sorted
Stu.

Look forward to the pics and vids. Especially as you said you was behind me for quite a bit...

Will be handing Stu his DVD of the track day at the North London meet so he should be able to post the highlights up soon !

harvey said:
Look forward to the pics and vids. Especially as you said you was behind me for quite a bit...

Was chasing you for a few laps at the end mate. Will post up some clips when I get em :)

Next HOT date....Croft 2 September, its a Saturday and only £135 for a full day 8)

Sara said:
Next HOT date....Croft 2 September, its a Saturday and only £135 for a full day 8)

Is it full yet, might be able to go, and as its a LoT joint event they tend to be a bit kinder on the noise front.

We have spaces and I have asked about noise and yes they maybe and maybe not but come along and we will see :wink:

Reddy said:
As asked elsewhere, Could I attend LAST MINUTE if spaces????????????

If you mean Croft, so long as its not literally last minute !! Im on hols from 22/8 so could do with knowing before that if possible

Back