• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

An "R" in the address bar

Some websites change the logo that appears to the left of the web address in the browser's address bar to a logo of their choice (e.g. Google's "G")

Can we not have the "R" to appear against the tro address?

I thought about doin this ages ago and never got round to it...I'm doing a lot of recoding at the min so I might slip it in will I'm at it :)

REGAN said:
It'll also go into the Bookmarks as a sig "R" right?

that depends which browser you use I think, tho most do it these days :)

Al said:
REGAN said:
It'll also go into the Bookmarks as a sig "R" right?

that depends which browser you use I think, tho most do it these days :)

I can easily do this on the homepage... and I believe most modern browsers support the display of a custom icon these days.

Job done... when you refresh or restart your browser (depends on the browser) and bookmark the website you should now get the 'R' logo in the address bar and in your bookmarks...

Be aware that some browsers are cr@p and might not work straight away or properly! :lol:

The 'R' disappears from my address bar when I log in :? :roll:

CTR said:
The 'R' disappears from my address bar when I log in :? :roll:

This is not something that can be fixed this end... that's due to how your browser handles things. As there is no 'standard' each browser tends to handle it differently; some not at all, some intermittently work then don't, and some are random! :lol:

Back