• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

'Other Marques' section

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
As the title suggests really.

I know that TRO is Honda based site but there are a few members here (including myself in the near future) who don't/will no longer be owning a Honda.

Maybe a separate section allowing those members to chat about other car makes without cluttering up General Chat?

It's only an idea and may allow TRO to appeal to a slightly wider audience for those who want to enjoy this forum and all it has to offer but still be able to talk about their cars along with the rest of us.

As this is a Honda based site though the admin may want to keep it that way.

Gunn79 said:
Sounds like someone has been spending time on Scoobynet LOL :p

Good idea tho. 8)

THE worst forum I have ever come across in my entire life.

Constant abuse being flown around by everyone on there, others are just on a mission to wind people up by posting utter nonsense.

I have always loved TRO but after spending a bit of time on there it made realise just how much I love this place and how just how sound the attittude is of everyone on here. 8)

CTR said:
Gunn79 said:
Sounds like someone has been spending time on Scoobynet LOL :p

Good idea tho. 8)

THE worst forum I have ever come across in my entire life.

Constant abuse being flown around by everyone on there, others are just on a mission to wind people up by posting utter nonsense.

I have always loved TRO but after spending a bit of time on there it made realise just how much I love this place and how just how sound the attittude is of everyone on here. 8)

I remember it being very 'clicky' from when i used to be a member and spend a lot of time on there. Sounds like it has got worse since tho.

Agreed this forum is very good. 8)

Gunn79 said:
I remember it being very 'clicky' from when i used to be a member and spend a lot of time on there. Sounds like it has got worse since tho.

Agreed this forum is very good. 8)

Far worse mate.

Some guy got called a pr1ck on there the other day just because he dared to differ with the views of someone else. Nearly every post has a sarcastic tone to it, then they post up threads asking things like 'Why has this forum got such a bad rep?' and 'Why does everyone hate Subaru drivers?' :? :roll:

It's not hard to see why if they're all as anal in real life as they are when they become keyboard warriors for an evening.

I for one will not be posting on there anymore. Far too much hassle to just to get to the 'truth' of a question you are asking.

Don't think it's a bad idea - it will help keep former Type R owners on the forum once they move on to another car 8)

Not a bad idea.

As long as the other marques technical questions etc remained in the same section.

No...fook off with your scooby chav mates Liam! :wink: :lol:

Good idea though.....like he says.....good forum even if you don't have a ctr. 8)

OK I've created it but it's not working right. I've locked it untill Al can have a look at it.

Cheers Chris, your a star :smt023 8)

MUXY said:
No...fook off with your scooby chav mates Liam! :wink: :lol:

Good idea though.....like he says.....good forum even if you don't have a ctr. 8)

As for you...I'll see you on Aberdare mountain sometime....... :twisted:

Back