• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where to get your wheels refurbished

Norft!

What about the poor Northan Monkeys? A drive to the Midlands? Must be somewhere as good closer???

Nice one, Dotty :)

I recommend:

Wicked Wheels
Royce Road
Manor Royal
Crawley
West Sussex
RH10 9NX

07798 830415

or...

07766 552003

They did a spot-on job, refurbishing and powdercoating my rims. I had to leave the car with them due to the powdercoating but they do offer a mobile service as well, for touchups, I believe.

There are quite a few other branches around the country as well.

Prices are £55+vat or £65+vat per wheel, for refurbing and powdercoating, depending on the finish you specify.

www.wickedwheels.co.uk/Locations.htm

Wicked Wheels are the best DONT GO ANY WHERE ELSE!! ive had about 3 sets done by them and theyve been perfect and true to the word every time!!!!! :D

I'll be needing to get one done soon, anyone good round the Hinckley area that anyone knows off?

I'll be needing to get one done soon, anyone good round the Hinckley area that anyone knows off?

Haven't tried them yet but keep getting Perfection Alloys recommended to me. They're around Leicester somewhere.

Local Honda dealership uses them too.

Think they operate like the mobile units of wicked wheels, inside the large merc sprinter is the tyre machine etc and a oven where they bake the wheels so they dry in quick.

What is a good price to pay, I have six wheels that need doing, but if it costs too much I might aswell sell the wheels as they are.

My white wheels were £60 each and the current ones were £115 each ish - it all depends on what design, the amount of paint and/or different colours

Powdercoating i paid £45 IIRC each Paul, that's with having the wheels with no tyres so they didn't have to worry about that:)

Looking around a type r wheel seams to be going from £20 - £60 depending on the condition. I will probably sell them as they are, and let the new owner refurb them if they want

any good refurbers in the North West of england/ Merseyside region?? front left needs work, previous owner has gave it a good kerbing:eek: and want it sorted, have wicked wheels expanded that far up north by any chance?:confused:

:O

Trust me they will just get kerbed again! Just like your car will get scratched again & again!

i'm not keeping it as long as the last one!! and i won't kerb them since i'm always the brunt of the "i'll get a taxi to the kerb then shall i?" gags off passengers. the key is to always drive as much to the right of the road as poss, cause all the fricking potholes seem to be on the left. why does speed camera money never seem to get spent on fixing all the cr@p roads?:mad:

no good refurbers in the north west then? if there's one around leicester let me know i get up there a few times a season to watch the mighty leicester tigers play;)

Back