• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Another Feedback Change?

Mossy

Loves his re-re-reposts
Just left feedback for Smeg - added a comment, but forgot to pick whether it was positive / neutral / negative #-o (i know).
As a result, TRO bot (in its wisdom) assumed my feedback was neutral.

When leaving feedback, can the settings be changed, so that no icon is defaulted. That way, you can't leave feedback without physically selecting the appropriate response?

just a thought

I have done that in the past. Also I have found that sometimes it doesn't always pick up your feedback as I was left some my comp guru which doesn't show up so I stand at 7 but have 8 when you look through

Captain Redbeard said:
N77 said:
Bazzer did the same to mine as well, can you change mine as well :D
Sorted. ;)

Cheers

I am back to 100% now :D

Any chance of doing my ebay one as well :lol: after someone left me negative just because I got a refund from something that never arrived :(

Carl

speaking of feedback, ritz has completed his sale with 2 different people on the 2 different forums :? :lol:

Back