• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

football forum

whats the point when all the "football threads" are sometimes thrown up in general. :?

wouldn't bother me either way tho.. :eek:

i mean dont get me wrong i hate football i was hoping it could be in its own place and then id never have to read about it ever again.

Captain Redbeard said:
I agree with HASNIC, rossy t and Dynax - give it its own section so I can avoid all football-related posts. :D

I have a better idea, I'll create a grumpy old farts section and then the 4 of you can stick to that :idea: :lol: ;)

Al said:
Captain Redbeard said:
I agree with HASNIC, rossy t and Dynax - give it its own section so I can avoid all football-related posts. :D

I have a better idea, I'll create a grumpy old farts section and then the 4 of you can stick to that :idea: :lol: ;)

owned! by Admin y0! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al said:
Captain Redbeard said:

Better make room for a 5th then! :wink: 8)

pmsl @ Al

Can any of you 5 actually play football or is it because they are overpaid morons?

Captain Redbeard said:
zeffania said:
Can any of you 5 actually play football or is it because they are overpaid morons?
Nothing to do with how much they get paid. If a club is prepared to pay them such daft money then good luck to them I say. :)

I just think it's a really crap sport. :lol:

lol, no worries just wondered

Its nice that we are all different, me I love it. Play it 3 times a week and watch it religiously. Foxy loves it :roll: :lol:

Al said:
Captain Redbeard said:

Now you're talking... :wink:

Back