• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do you think..

It's been said before and obviously will be said again, but how can you do that to a car and not feel guilty :roll:

I would rather be bent over and stuffed up the Gary Glitter by "Well Hung William" than be seen dead in that piece of automotive schlaggery!!! :shock:

Pull up infront of my living room window in a shed like that and I will be off to Homebase demanding Nitromores Paint Stripper by the bucket-load. :lol: :twisted:

simonprelude said:
Not too sure on the wheels or the arches, but I quite like the rest of it :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Simon, have you taken the medicine today?

If not then make sure you do. :lol:

Scousefella said:
simonprelude said:
Not too sure on the wheels or the arches, but I quite like the rest of it :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Simon, have you taken the medicine today?

If not then make sure you do. :lol:
Have you seen his Prelude? :wink:

Not my cuppa really, but I can appreciate the effort that has been put into it. There are elements of it that I like, wheels, rear lights... those birds! :twisted:

Wonder how much its performance has been blunted by having to drag around all that pointless aerodynamic addenda? Each to their own of course, but if you ask me a Saxo or Corsa deserves this kind of treatment. The EG Civic does not. Tune it, strip it out, fit coilovers and sticky tyres by all means. But not that. Ewwww!

Marge

Its certainly different, but for the shear amount of "apparent" quality workmanship thats gone into it. I've got to admire it.

Don't mean I want to own or drive it though :roll:

Back