• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pished off (Still over £1000) *quoted £895 yay*

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
Yup my insurance renewal came today and I'm still paying over £1000

I'm not exactly a kid anymore either :roll:

Owned the CTR for 3 years. Made no claims and my license is now clean.

I know people my age or younger who pay much less that £1000 to insure the same car or a better car.

It really must just be down to where I live :x :x

Have you not tried for a quote with a new insurer Smeg?

I had this last year with elephant, so tried bell who are part of elephant and they beat the renewal quote by 350 sheets.

GAZ-R said:
Who are you insured with at the mo?

Privilege at the moment. Been with them for the past 3 years and the renewals have never been beaten and I phone round lots of different insurers.

wan_man said:
try confused.com quickly too

Tried that about a week ago. Cheapest was privilege, who I'm already insured with and it was £1250 :lol:

d'oh I thought it generates an online quote.....but said theyre going to call me, luckily I put in a fake number, only done it out of curiouosity (sp) :lol:

Steveo,

How old are ya mate?

If you have no joy let me know I'll put you on to a couple of fella's I've used :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Steveo,

How old are ya mate?

If you have no joy let me know I'll put you on to a couple of fella's I've used :wink:

Hi Lee,

I'm 24 mate and a very careful driver :whistle :lol:

wan_man said:
d'oh I thought it generates an online quote.....but said theyre going to call me, luckily I put in a fake number, only done it out of curiouosity (sp) :lol:

I always prefer to talk to people about my insurance quote. You can sometimes haggle them down. Although lately none of them seem to give a sh!t and don't even fight for your custom. If you say you got quoted cheaper elsewhere they just say 'oh well' :roll:

smeg said:
wan_man said:

I always prefer to talk to people about my insurance quote. You can sometimes haggle them down. Although lately none of them seem to give a sh!t and don't even fight for your custom. If you say you got quoted cheaper elsewhere they just say 'oh well' :roll:

yeah thats the attitude of a lot of companies nowadays :eek: :?

tesco wanted £1,100 off me for renewl

greenlight wanted £670 8) 500 excess but who cares :lol:

Steve,

i'm very surprised with your quote for some reason- i thought you live in a mansion and in a nice village :D

have you tried the usual suspects?

Greenlight/ A-Plan/ Noel Daza (sp) ??

Back