• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K-PRO VS UNICHIP *UPDATE PAGE 2*

Thanks for making this a sticky mods 8)

A lot of time and effort went in to this and its good to let people see what the full story is.

Thanks

Si

Another great post. 8) Cheers to all involved for the hard work and excellent write-up. :D

Very good, useful, and informative post.

I might get down to TDi at some point ... :twisted:

i didnt know there was other ecu options for the ep3. Is there anywhere that is a dealer for them etc? Just want to look at my options

I know this is an old post but is Paul still around at all as he did all my work on my old car and want him to do work on new one but when i spoke to tdi north they told me some information that I couldn't believe.

Paul Jones, aye he's not at TDi-north any longer. :lol:

Paul West is one of, if not the best, mappers in the country though. You'll be right with him.

I'll not say much on a public forum, but Paul Jones left his business behind and Paul West took over. Yes, Paul West is TDi-North.

I'll not say much on a public forum, but Paul Jones left his business behind and Paul West took over. Yes, Paul West is TDi-North.
Ah it seems the stories I have heard must be true then .

I shall be in touch with Paul at tdi north then for work just along way for me to go from reading

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back