• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Refurb kit for alarm fob

Further to Omni's post on CTRO

Omnipresent said:
This only applies to the Fobs which look like this :-

DSC00443.jpg

Well, at least, thats what they're supposed to look like, if yours is anything like mine it probably now looks more like this

DSC00445.jpg

Fear not, no need to go trawling through ebay trying to find a nice replacement, or go to the Dealers and be bent over on the price of a new fob.

Hamilton and Palmer who manufacture this alarm will supply you with a refurb kit for the bargain price of £5.88 inc VAT and Delivery which will turn the fob in the second picture into the fob in the first picture.

If you're interested drop them an e-mail on [email protected]

I've just done mine.

Omnipresent said:
You get the front and back plastic case, new stickers for it front and back, and new rubber buttons - basically everything bar the electronics inside.

I was just wondering how many of us need new casing as mines canny knackered like (but not as bad as the pic above) ??

I just emailed H&P to see if they are interested in supplying us at a discounted price 8)

Will keep you posted if and when i hear anything.

Gary

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG this HAS to be post of the year!

mine is fecked...look.

fob.JPG

Black R said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG this HAS to be post of the year!

mine is fecked...look.

fob.JPG

Jesus. :shock:

Got my two refurb kits delivered today, along with new batteries, fobs are like brand new now. 8)

ah a refurb kit you say...

...i just took mine apart and replaced rubbers with a cleverly cut up white eraser stolen from the stationary cupboard at work almost back to new now although i did have to remove that stupid sticker and clean off with alcohol wipes but the poblem now is that the plastic has snapped which holds it on the keyring!

good post

Just got a reply from them, but unfortuntely, no group buy.

However, paying £5.88 isnt really that bad is it ? ;p

Anyways, details are as follows :

Sales@H&P said:
Handset Refurbishment kit costs £5.00 + VAT = £5.88 each
Handset Refurbishment kit + battery costs £7.50 + VAT = £8.81 each

These can be ordered by phone, fax or post - payment required prior to despatch by cheque or credit/debit card

Regards

Margaret Heather
Accounts Administrator
Tel - 01732760022
Fax - 01732760033

I've just ordered 2 kits as i've already bought the batteries from my previous battery thread from ebay

Gary

I ordered a complete new fob off them over a year ago. Cost less than £20 IIRC. Service was very good :)

jsc said:
I ordered a complete new fob off them over a year ago. Cost less than £20 IIRC. Service was very good :)

could of told the rest of us about them :lol: :p

Received mine this morning and only orderd them yesterday afternoon :shock: :D

Befor anbd after shots

fob.JPG

===

fob2.JPG

Should be.. Give H&P a bell and ask them.

My fobs are worn out but not completely dead. May order a set for safety sake.

Just popped an e-mail over.

What happens if your fob fails... and you dont have a spare fob? :eek:

So you have one fob and it breaks?

I can only think of obtaining a new fob and circuit bits from H&P and taking it over to a Honda dealer to get it coded to your alarm. Unless you know someone who has a red key (I think its red) and can do it for you. I'm sure I have the instructions on some H&P paperwork somewhere...

Back