• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Refurb kit for alarm fob

does any one know the coding sequence to program these Hamilton and Palmer fobs? I am having trouble with mine and I cannot program it using the methods online.

Here are the updated prices from Hamilton and Palmer

New handsets are available @ £35.00 + vat = £42.00 each including p&p.
A fully working handset is required to learn on a new one - instructions can be supplied if you don't have them, please ask at time of ordering.

Also handset refurb kits are available at following costs:

Handset refurb kit - £10.00 + vat = £12.00 each including p&p

There are 2 sizes of handset - large handset has LED on front with 3 screws in back - small handset has NO LED and 1 screw in back.

Payment by cheque or debit/credit card over the phone.

My key and alarm fob are sperate on my EP3, does anybody know if you can buy a replacement key that has the alarm fob built in?

My key and alarm fob are sperate on my EP3, does anybody know if you can buy a replacement key that has the alarm fob built in?

I'm assuming you have the H&P key fob like the rest of us. When I spoke to them on the phone they either offer the same as the one you have, or a slightly larger one with an LED on it. When I asked if they knew if the key had a chip in it, they said they don't deal with the keys at all. Therefore my guess would be no you cannot.

If you knew what you were doing then I guess you could botch the H&P circuit board into a remote key off ebay?

I'm assuming you have the H&P key fob like the rest of us. When I spoke to them on the phone they either offer the same as the one you have, or a slightly larger one with an LED on it. When I asked if they knew if the key had a chip in it, they said they don't deal with the keys at all. Therefore my guess would be no you cannot.

If you knew what you were doing then I guess you could botch the H&P circuit board into a remote key off ebay?

Later FL EP3s don't have the H&P alarm it was only the earlier models. AFAIK the newer models have Honda alarms without the A-pillar sensors.

Ordered mine a couple if days ago , how long were you guys waiting and what is the coding sequence for the pre face ep3??

Charged me £15 including vat , comes with battery

Further to Omni's post on CTRO

I was just wondering how many of us need new casing as mines canny knackered like (but not as bad as the pic above) ??

I just emailed H&P to see if they are interested in supplying us at a discounted price 8)

Will keep you posted if and when i hear anything.

Gary

i no this is old post but thought id share with you my issue. my fob is on the way out due to water. buttons being resolderd etc. anyway honda quoted 200 quid + i phoned H&P been quoted 54 so if you ever need a fob!. takes 2 mins to program if you have a working one!

Back