• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

I can't understand the resentment for the FN2 from EP3 owners, I have had two EP 3's in the past and after years of enjoyment with them feel that the FN2 is an all round better car, it may not be as "chuckable" but I guess thats modern technology for you. I am looking to upgrade the exhaust and an unduction kit fitted shortly (any tips would be grateful) just to give it a little more of an edge. A friend has just had a test drive in a new Focus RS and felt that it was a bit too brutal for our roads as it is harder then his BMW CSL, in fact he reckons a lot harder. He also wheel spun it in third and found it had too much torque steer, he has had loads of hot hatches in the past and still rates his Evo 8 FQ340 as the best of the bunch, closely followed by the FN2 for sheer fun and driveability.

Back