• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forget A-Plan, give these a go!

Did they call you back then?
yeah, next day. were very helpful. I think they're a small company down in Sussex or something, so you get none of that automated sh1t and hence lower quotes, because they can actually manipulate the quote.

I filled the web form in this morning at about 10ish and I got a call back at 1ish. Very helpful chap tbh - someone who knows the meaning of terms such as 'DC5' and 'remapped ECU' :eek: :cool:

I filled the web form in this morning at about 10ish and I got a call back at 1ish. Very helpful chap tbh - someone who knows the meaning of terms such as 'DC5' and 'remapped ECU' :eek: :cool:

That seems like a very rare quality in this day and age. A real person on the end of the phone in THIS country who knows wtf they are talking about!!!! :eek: :lol:

It is good service.

And this is coming from an insurance advisor for the RAC :)

yeah, next day. were very helpful. I think they're a small company down in Sussex or something, so you get none of that automated sh1t and hence lower quotes, because they can actually manipulate the quote.

No,

If you're insured with Noel Dazely and have read your paperwork you'll find out that they are based in Frimley, Surrey.

As a insurance firm, they are great news. Very friendly, very helpful and get back to you quickly.

My insurance has gone down a fair bit now @ £535 fully comp with 3 years NCD with Lucy on it who has also 3 years NCD but at 22 years of age whilst oldie here is now 26.

They have also given me a quote on an oil burner 306DT / Honda Jazz at £300 odd too with unlimited miles. Nice eh

But for an RX7 it was £1200 but that's totally standard man. :(

That seems like a very rare quality in this day and age. A real person on the end of the phone in THIS country who knows wtf they are talking about!!!! :eek: :lol:
You're not wrong there mate. Having had untold conversations with clueless call centre operatives who don't have the DC5 listed on the system 'do you mean the 97-00 1.8?' etc etc, that was a real breath of fresh air. Well chuffed with both the helpfulness and the price - fair play to them :cool:

No,

If you're insured with Noel Dazely and have read your paperwork you'll find out that they are based in Frimley, Surrey.

As a insurance firm, they are great news. Very friendly, very helpful and get back to you quickly.

My insurance has gone down a fair bit now @ £535 fully comp with 3 years NCD with Lucy on it who has also 3 years NCD but at 22 years of age whilst oldie here is now 26.

They have also given me a quote on an oil burner 306DT / Honda Jazz at £300 odd too with unlimited miles. Nice eh

But for an RX7 it was £1200 but that's totally standard man. :(

That's the kitty. Knew it was something like that. Began with a "S" and must have just had sex on my mind!

They are based where I grew up!!! I was born in Frimley Park hospital, which is about a 5 min walk from the high street where they are :lol:

I'll give them a call I think.....

we'll see how good

well I'm waiting for my quote after online business. Keep those fingers pointing up in the air & stop sucking your cock ;)

I tried ringing them to renew my policy (and see if they could beat A-Plan). The phone just rang and rang. Gave up in the end. A-Plan gave me a decent'ish deal so I'm not complaining.

I don't want to pee on the collective bonfire here but surely an insurer is only as good as whatever service they provide in times of crisis.

Has anyone had any experience of claiming with them? As I recall Adrian Flux was (for a time anyway) very good at offering lower premiums but when it came to the crunch they were (are?) useless and - if some stories are to be believed - practically fraudulent at dealing with payouts (e.g. claiming paperwork never existed, never sending paperwork out, etc)

I don't want to pee on the collective bonfire here but surely an insurer is only as good as whatever service they provide in times of crisis.

Has anyone had any experience of claiming with them? As I recall Adrian Flux was (for a time anyway) very good at offering lower premiums but when it came to the crunch they were (are?) useless and - if some stories are to be believed - practically fraudulent at dealing with payouts (e.g. claiming paperwork never existed, never sending paperwork out, etc)

Currently insured with Adrian Flux. Had to make a claim with them last year. Although I got the result I wanted, courtesy car and everyone I spoke to was pleasant and helpul, etc, they were absolutely f*ckin useless when it came to the paperwork!!

They involved so many other companies that it all got very confusing. Paperwork had to be repeatedly signed for each party involved. There was a total lack of communication between all those involved which meant i kept getting phone calls asking me the same questions over and over again!

I could rant on and on about their administrative incompetence but i won't.

Going to look for a new insurer when this policy ends.

Back