• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Steering locks. . . .

If some little tw4t stole my CTR, i wouldn`t want it back,

Have them thrashing it,over-revving it and bouncing off kerbs etc

Ok,the Tracker is a great bit of kit but would you like your car back with a bottom end knock and crunching 3rd gear?....

I`d prefere them to torch it...

Harsh i know, but id buy another one which i knew was all O.K...

Anyone feel the same?

As they say you should drive a type r as if you have stolen it:party:

Result.

I queried these (Disklok) on the DC5 forum and as luck would have it, There is a guy who had just purchased one from a police station in Leeds for £30 :cool:

Apparently they are doing a scheme up there where you can buy them for £30. The bloke has kindly picked one up for me and I will collect it when I am in the area next week :smt023

Stu, is it only Leeds or do all Police stations do it?

Stu, is it only Leeds or do all Police stations do it?

Sorry mate it was Leeds only AFAIK and I think the offer ended when the last one was sold (I got the second to last one) best bet would be to browse ebay for one.

I picked up a bag for mine the other week for £10, Most useful as it has a Velcro backing and it sticks nicely to the boot carpet 8)

Back