• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Age & Insurance

Insurance is due & I've not hit the 30's barrier so was expecting a low price....

But £700 with TESCO for fully comp with 6 points (3 speeding, 3 red light), 30 years old, more than 7 years NCB.

So any recommendations? tried morethan, direct line, confused and got it down to about £400

Insurance is due & I've not hit the 30's barrier so was expecting a low price....

But £700 with TESCO for fully comp with 6 points (3 speeding, 3 red light), 30 years old, more than 7 years NCB.

So any recommendations? tried morethan, direct line, confused and got it down to about £400

Esure are cheap atm mate

age seems to mean fkk all lately...had my renewal with tesco...£561 :eek:

tried online (also with Tesco) GOT IT DOWN TO £438!:rolleyes: :confused:
Rung them up.....played fook, but he said it was the 'value' insurance that does not give windscreen cover....

to cut a long story short...

gave me full cover for £477 and £50 off my Tesco shopping..:D

so saved £140 with the same company for complaining.:lol:

(full no claims....protected & legal cover included...Mrs on Policy with 3 pts)

oh yea..we are both 38.

have you tried direct line?
thats who im with and im paying around £580 full comp with protected ncb + legal cover a year
am 22 with 4 years no claim

Confused.com will be your best, mate
I got £280 odd with More Than via Confused
30 years old, 5 years NCB, 3 points SP30

have you tried direct line?
thats who im with and im paying around £580 full comp with protected ncb + legal cover a year
am 22 with 4 years no claim

Tried Direct Line. It was cheaper than TESCO but Confused got it cheaper still

Confused.com will be your best, mate
I got £280 odd with More Than via Confused
30 years old, 5 years NCB, 3 points SP30

Confused were cheap but not as cheap as that for me, must be the mods and TS10 I got for going through red light

So think its gonna be SKYInsurance @ £400

Ah yeah well the mods will fukc things up on Confused. Most of the companies are run of the mill basic insurers

What are you lot like with mods?

Mods are no problems, unlike other companies will will not load for most cosmestic changes and most importantly we understand what changes you are likely to be making. We have many highly modified cars on our books :D

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Im with Sky Insurance, have been for 2 years.

Im 22, 3 years NCB, and i pay £770 with £500 excess, ALL MODS DECLARED !

Always a good friendly service from Sky Insurance.

Im with Sky Insurance, have been for 2 years.

Im 22, 3 years NCB, and i pay £770 with £500 excess, ALL MODS DECLARED !

Always a good friendly service from Sky Insurance.
1st year u been with them? I bet the renewel will be alot more dispite another yr older & another yr NCB. Happens to me everytime 4 times now with ncb. Should go down every year not up.

1st year u been with them? I bet the renewel will be alot more dispite another yr older & another yr NCB. Happens to me everytime 4 times now with ncb. Should go down every year not up.

Last year mine was £1080 with Sky, then went down to £770 this year :cool:

Insurance prices are going up accross the board, unfortunately as a broker we do not have much say in this. We do search the market for the best possible price and we also offer a price match service.

regards

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Back