• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

STOLEN - HS51XDL - WHITE DC5 Friday 29th 20:00 Essex

Above stolen, posting on behalf a member on itr-dc5.

Quote by the owner

"Just taken 2 Asians out for a test drive and got carjacked - HS51XDL - white with bronze wheels.

Shaken at the moment but they advised they lived in Wood Green. "

Dsc01401.jpg

:(

Sorry to hear this but I once took 2 asians out for a test drive My '6 4" 16 stone mate was also in babysitting. I'd never entertain anyone alone never mind asian tea leaves.

not a racist thing but i would never let a asian test drive my car id say it was sold. always seems to be them that are doing this sort of thing beter to be safe than sorry. or as the other guy said take a few mates with you

:(

Once bought a Yaris T-Sport from an asian & he was awesome. It's just when it's the other way around.... With the credit crunch maybe it's better they take the insurance money & buy a ford fiesta 1.1 popular & put the rest of the money into property....

not a racist thing but i would never let a asian test drive my car id say it was sold. always seems to be them that are doing this sort of thing beter to be safe than sorry. or as the other guy said take a few mates with you

:eek: :confused:

That comment is a bit borderline mate.
I'm sure there is a fair share of white, black, and other races doing this sort of thing, i don't think it's fair to say it always seems to be asians only.

Hope this guy gets his car back though, as said best to take a mate with you if 2 people turn up.

:eek: :confused:

That comment is a bit borderline mate.
I'm sure there is a fair share of white, black, and other races doing this sort of thing, i don't think it's fair to say it always seems to be asians only.

Hope this guy gets his car back though, as said best to take a mate with you if 2 people turn up.

yeah i diddnt mean it in a nasty way. theres good and bad in all but stories like this just make you wary

:O

well IIRC the last 3 car jackings posted on TRO were Asians. Not been racist or anything but the Asians have been reported more times than Indigenous peoples so far and thats a Fact! Mate! Maybe by christmas it will be carjackings Whites - 5 Asians - 4

I just wouldnt let anyone test drive my car whether they're white, asian or black. Lets not go into statistics as which race/colour does the most car jackings.

Back