• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

O2 Sensor cheat for decat pipe

surly you can turn off the second lambda sensor with Kpro? Im sure who ever maps the car will kno how to do it correctly!

:/

surly you can turn off the second lambda sensor with Kpro? Im sure who ever maps the car will kno how to do it correctly!
It's very simple with K-pro yes. This chap is not ready to spunk out for it yet so it seems.

Im not a member so cant see it :( ill try regestering later if i get the chance

The chances of me getting a Kpro are about the same as me winning the lottery lol i just don't have the spare cash for anthing that extreme :( thats why im trying to do small subtle mods that even if others don't notice i know there there so make me happy

Sorry to bring up an old thread but ADHDboy do you still have any anti foulers left if not do you know where I can get some?

Thanks

Back