• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car-jacked/ Stolen from Whalley Range, Manchester

I'm not against arming yourself per se, I'm just playing devil's advocate. ;)

I'm all for shooting the guts out of people that try to harm me or the people I love or try to break into my house and mess with my plasma. :mad:

It's interesting to hear an American perspective. I think opinion is polarised in the UK with a lot of people worrying that, if you start by arming the majority of the police, the whole thing will become some kind of arms race.
it already is an arms race just not got properly to guns yet. still at the knifing stage.

My mate is a copper in Harringey and he relished tackling all these gangs & hoodies. Wish more coppers were like him!

I just want to hear about how things turned out with the theft!
How far did the car get before it was found ? etc etc.

RJ05 TWG

This is my mates old car! no way!

But I thought he sold it to a bird, unless your owner number 3?

Double Ditto Rick me also 6'3'' and no one arques with me, it's probably down to my job why these Richard Crainiums (think about it ) don't bother me and having 2 sons over 6'4'' same build as me, plus great big GS dog.

One day we will be rid of SCUM that steal from us hard working Guy's 'N'Gals.

Picking our new CW up next week
When best time to get Tracker Fitted ?
Never had a car that deserved a tracker untill now.

JG, Imo I wouldn't bother fitting a tracker to your car, they are more trouble than they are worth. Also the whole method of recovery is lengthy and 9 times out of 10, totally unreliable too and would you really want a car back after some scally has just stole it from you?

Pugsteve.

Your probably right, with that money Could put it to better use thinking about it only would rather get replacement CW than sit or even touch my car that some D@ck H@AD had touched.

Thanks for the info any way.

Back