• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

So sad day....the stealthy car has sat in the drive for over a year now and hasn't moved. I've made the decision to strip most of the rare, genuine and protype parts from the car to make it more drivable with the aim to use it again. I will get round to listing stuff at some point but if anyone wants to make me any ridiculous (high not low) offers for any of the parts (the Mugen rollcage has already gone) then drop me a message. I also have some spare interior trim panels available along with 4 rota wheels (gold) with 888 tyres (these are old though so not sure how much life is left in them). I have all OEM parts so don't require any swaps..

I'm sure the old school on here can vouch that I'm a genuine person!

Btw I'm not willing to ship anything it will be collection only from the GU34 area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it's going to be coming back on the road again. Nice to have the old gang back on the road.
I can vouch that Lottie and Si are both great people so you don't have to fear getting parts from them.
Hope you are both well and must catch up when this pandemic calms down a bit.

Back