• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Fabulous :cool:

Ultralite and Gruppe go well, engine bay looks almost awesome...just need to wash your socks :)

Lottie, I really think your car looks awesome.. I remember seeing it down in Sailsbury @ Janspeed earlier this year. I'll have to do mine up and get some pics on here soon.

Need to wash it and make it look pretty first though!

Si got a good pic of my brakes disc and track tyre this weekend so something to update the first post with..:D

IMG_9124.jpg

First post updated with my xmas pressies from Si :)

HIDS4U Pro Kit - 55w - 6,000k
HIDS.jpg

Parrot Hands-free Car Kit
Hands-freekit.jpg

Nice presents :cool:

Was it easy to fit the HIDs?

Not really, a right PITA tbh.

We had to remove the bumper and lights, the bulb adapter purchased from ebay still didnt hold the bulbs properly so we had to make up a rubber grommit and the spade connectors which are supplied dont stay in the connector on the car so had to be electical taped in place.

Not overly impressed with the kit if im honest, especially after the reviews its had on here and other places.

The light they give off is great though, hopefully now they are on there wont be any problems.

PITA indeed.

They look good though. Of course, now you will have to change the yellow sidelight bulbs for a colour closer to the 6000K bulbs, another PITA job :mad:

Merry Christmas!

Cool.

Did the ballasts fit under the plastic trim that goes up each side of the inner wing/engine bay ? That`s where I mounted mine on my preface, there was no plastic trim to cover them on the prefaces though

Cool.

Did the ballasts fit under the plastic trim that goes up each side of the inner wing? That`s where I mounted mine on my preface, there was no plastic trim to cover them on the prefaces though

Yes fitted no problem, even on the side with the aircon pipe running up along it.

Back