• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Side lights are easy :cool:
They are indeed. I've got some LED's which are supre bright and match the HID colour nicely. The only problem with my particular LED's where that the metal body kept blowing the fuse. This was sorted with a coating of electrical tape.

They are indeed. I've got some LED's which are supre bright and match the HID colour nicely. The only problem with my particular LED's where that the metal body kept blowing the fuse. This was sorted with a coating of electrical tape.

I may have a look around then :cool:

How long do these LED sidelight last? I've had a couple of sets on my ATR and they both blew within 3 months :(

DSC05582.jpg

Just got back from TGM, the car had its 62500 mile service today :eek:

No problems to report on a well used car except the oil leak which I was aware of again, looks to be coming from the crank shaft oil seal as before which means gearbox out (the reason I had the LSD fitted last time). So at somepoint that will have to be done again, maybe a good opportunity get some other goodies fitted at the same time but we will see. No need to rush as it isnt too bad, just need to keep an eye on it.

Thanks again Tom :cool:

EDIT: Also LSD servicing still not needing to be done, so anyone being put off by the servicing intervals of a clutch type LSD really need not worry, also had the gearbox oil changed to be on the safe side and Tom said it was pretty clean and didnt really need to be done, so glad I went for that option :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just getting this fitted and unfortunately it wont go on without the JDM Front Anti-roll bar, so one has just been sourced...im also getting a K100 installed at the same time and will in a minute be off for it to be mapped :twisted:

DCSportsManifold.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back