• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Rear wiper delete

Pic has the info.

diywiper.gif

Rear washer feed,

What did people do with the washer jet feed to the rear wiper,
I mean i know most of the instructions say just tie it off, but i am not sure what this means? any ideas.
also are the washers and bolts really necessary or can i just use a bung on ebay?

"My first post" thanks...

What did people do with the washer jet feed to the rear wiper,
I mean i know most of the instructions say just tie it off, but i am not sure what this means? any ideas.
also are the washers and bolts really necessary or can i just use a bung on ebay?

"My first post" thanks...

Just use a zip tie nd tuck it up out the way, but make sure you plug the end with a bolt or something, just screw it into the pipe.

Tbh you can use a bung of ebay but you may get some clever ***** who will have noticed it's been de wipered and push your bung through into your car, at least doing it this way ensures a bit of "security" and peace of mind.

Just use a zip tie nd tuck it up out the way, but make sure you plug the end with a bolt or something, just screw it into the pipe.

Tbh you can use a bung of ebay but you may get some clever ***** who will have noticed it's been de wipered and push your bung through into your car, at least doing it this way ensures a bit of "security" and peace of mind.

Ok thanks for the information but what happens if iv done this
And I pull the rear window washer and it's blocked will it course problems or does
It just not work, because it's just the feed?

Thanks again.

why would you remove the back wiper ???

i don't understand why you would remove it ......when removed it looks shocking and not right real eye sore

I removed mine because it was broke and save me getting a new one, also i think it looks better with out it but each to there own.

Back