• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

Only owned my car 3 days and this is the first thing i've done to it. Very useful guide! helped a lot, thanks :)

dashbulb12.jpg

Does anyone know why there are 2 spare openings, top right?

Really handy how to guide! Done this today as it was getting a little annoying only seeing half a speedo! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I to have only half the speedo lit, was wondering is there any dash lights ie airbag etc come on when you install the unit again or is it just a question of unplug it and plug it in again with new bulbs fitted

No lights will come on the dash, its a very simple procedure.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Its a slight twist with a flat screwdriver and it comes out. Have u already bought the replacement bulbs?

Got bulbs yea, pardon my stupidity here, but where do you put the screwdriver to twist? Problem is can't grip the wee bulb to pull or twist .

There's a groove on the bulb holder just put the screwdriver there and twist anti clockwise. Flip the whole speedo and it will fall out.

I have the wee bulb and the black holder out of speedo unit it's getting the bulb itself out of the little black holder is my my problem dude

Cover the bulb with some cloth or tissue and use pliers to gently pull it out

Great thread and thanks for the Lucas replacement bulb codes, replaced all 9 bulbs in my EP3 over the weekend, I knew one bulb had gone, however, when I swapped them over, 4 were out

Back