• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mmmmm, I like this.

Random bump :lol:

Well I have the same car in sparkle yellow the same as urs on only just starting on my project but as far as I'm concerned I love the car I only payed £ 900 for mine and it's a great car I have looked at urs a fue times on the web just to show myself how good mine can look so I say well done it's a stunning car mate

Also, watch the text speak mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have the same car in sparkle yellow the same as urs on only just starting on my project but as far as I'm concerned I love the car I only payed £ 900 for mine and it's a great car I have looked at urs a fue times on the web just to show myself how good mine can look so I say well done it's a stunning car mate

Pics.

Thats pretty hard to read fella, take you time and breath, we don't charge by the minute on here :) .

Have a read here please also...

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?69042-View-on-Text-Speak

I like too would probably go down the same route if I had one. Love the parking under the trailer Not something I'd try though.

xXx

I'd be wary of this - it's obviously been worked hard pulling that trailer around everywhere.
Hate to imagine what condition the clutch is in.

On your Photobucket account, as you hover over your pics, a box pops up that contains 3 or 4 different codes, cut and paste the

Well I have the same car in sparkle yellow colour .
Im only just starting on my project but as far as I'm concerned I love the car.
I only payed £ 900 for mine and it's a great car.
this is my 4th prelude so far.
i have owned two 4th gen preludes and two 5th gen.
I have looked at yours a quite a lot on the web.
just to show myself how good mine can look.
im no ware near finished on mine but its getting there .
39012_456641874713_690764713_6103422_3340773_n.jpg

bgddt.jpg

bwaaaaaahhh.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

jufbbnj.jpg

ndgfh.jpg

usc.jpg

40625_456641604713_690764713_6103401_2017424_n.jpg

speedo.jpg

oooookl.jpg

nnhb.jpg

n688950439_5638444_4445.jpg

2ndlude.jpg

1494972-7.jpg

Looks good mate :) although you should probably cut and paste that post into your own thread to save this one getting spammed

i no what you mean but it grows on you . plus its a lot quite rare in that colour,
so i like it more because int not to common .

Back