• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 fitting fog lights on ep3

my type R did not have the optional fog lights. . .

Honda charge about £400 parts and fitting :eek: :lol:

if i can get hold of them cheaper, are they hard to fit???
and is the wiring already in the loom behind the bumper for the fogs or does it need to be fully wired?
and i would like the original switch on the indicator lever, is this hard to fit and get hold of??

:)

The original switch is not on the indicator lever, it's a push button switch where you're wing mirror adjusters are.

Your.

Sorry I would never normally point a mistake like this out, but i've never done it this way round before. :lol:

oh I see, so only the rear fog light switch is on the lever! I could have sworn I read it in the manual as being on the indicator lever aswell :confused: perhaps on other models??

any pictures guys??

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought and fitted mine myself, not that hard and you get everything you need. the cheapest place to buy will be HOLDCROFT HONDA in Stoke on Trent;) and will be approx £165

Yeah I want these because they look cool, but don't really want to spend £400 sheets on them.

The yellow ones look good, I think they're the US ones.

Found it, finally :rolleyes: .

Courtesy of Mr Max ;) .

Looks excellant IMO.

DSC_0760.jpg

No wonder. Sorry guys I was thinking about the facelift. If you can fit it yourself then thats a great mod worth doing

ok bought a second hand fog light kit for my facelight Ep3. As mention before i had no problems doing the exterior wiring and taking the bumper off and wiring it up from there.
I got stuck on #16 where i have to find the fusebox and insert the single lead. Been reading on this post and most of your single leads is 'red' wheres my one is 'yellow and red'
heres the cable i having trouble fitting
wire.jpg

Can someone tell me here where do the leads go pls? I already numbered them beside each one. I can have a rough guess but i have no instructions, reluctant to take it to honda to pay the full wack.

and heres the single lead (#6 on my picture )
wire2.jpg

all your comments are welcome, thank u

Back