• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 fitting fog lights on ep3

ok bought a second hand fog light kit for my facelight Ep3. As mention before i had no problems doing the exterior wiring and taking the bumper off and wiring it up from there.
I got stuck on #16 where i have to find the fusebox and insert the single lead. Been reading on this post and most of your single leads is 'red' wheres my one is 'yellow and red'
heres the cable i having trouble fitting
wire.jpg

Can someone tell me here where do the leads go pls? I already numbered them beside each one. I can have a rough guess but i have no instructions, reluctant to take it to honda to pay the full wack.

and heres the single lead (#6 on my picture )
wire2.jpg

all your comments are welcome, thank u

Funnily enough I've just installed one of these, and my back and hands still ache to prove it.

First thing, in the second picture you are missing a very small metal connector. This has to be connected into the back of an existing plug on the rear of the interior fuse box.

On the other picture:
1. Goes into the back of the dash switch
2. Sits on metal bracket supplied with kit just behind the switch mentioned above.
3. This goes behind the centre console at the bottom to the left of the drivers footwell.
4. This goes on the back of the dash, really hard to see unless you are lying on your back in the drivers footwell looking up.
5. These two go into the front of the interior fuse box and are the most straightforward.
6. This is the one that goes into a plug on the rear of the interior fusebox. You have to remove the plug from the fuse box, use a screwdriver to partially open the plug, then you slide this wire into the rear of the plug until the metal bit (missing on yours) shows at the front of the plug - filling an empty terminal. You then close the plug to lock the wire into place.

It's not an easy job and there was lots of swearing when I did mine, still it is do-able if you are persistant and careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it’s 2020, anyone know anyone or any Honda place anywhere that sell Ep3 Type r facelift fog light kits ?? They cease to exist & have been looking for years, getting desperate now. Thanks!

Back