• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM ITR DC2 stolen from Enfield

Hi all my mates DC2 was stolen last night, here is her post from other forums and a pic. Please be on the look out for it.

Hi all,

Well im in shock to wake up and find my baby not on my drive ..

It has been stolen off my drive somehow, the keys are still with me noone has a spare and there is no glass on the drive ????????

late last night this was done as i arrived home at 10.45pm and it was still there. I didnt hear anything.

Description of the car is White JDM, Gold advan wheels. NO type r stickers on it ,, Integra type r screen sticker top windscreen, spoon under the side indicators,option sticker on the back lower window along with another sticker,, i think thats about it ??
THE REG IS N51 DVV

PLEASE help me find her

Any other forums you are joined to please could you post this on them,, thankyou xx

Thanks you xxxx

77d08cc7.jpg

mate lets hope you get it back unharmed i have posted it on MISS BANZAI car club for you as i am one of the area reps on there!!!

Back