• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

vtecdirect

vtecdirect

Approved Trader
Hi Guys Andy Smith here, I am the new owner of www.vtecdirect.com, following lots of discussions, negotiations and large parcels of money changing hands, i would like to take this opportunity to inform you that as of today
The website is now back up and live, with a massive 10% minimum off everything. Prices now some of the most competitive anywhere, apart from bedroom ebay sellers, with their fake replica stuff.
New product lines being added over the next few weeks will include Ferodo Racing Pads, Bremtech Competition Discs (grooved only), ultraracing braces, Mintex brake products, and hopefully Super Pro poly bush kits.
Thanks for all your support and I hope my ownership of vtecdirect benefits us all in the Honda commnuity.
If anyone is looking at larger orders suspension etc, please email me first and i will see what i can do on price.
I will be speaking with mods/admin about attaining trader status on here and hope we can be of service to all who frequent the forum.
Thanks
Andy
vtecdirect.com
largest honda tuning website in the world

Back