• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pics of low white ep3

Hi there,

I'm looking for pics of Type r ep3,
Preferably 2001-2003 Championship White, Standard on original wheels but slammed at least to the tyre.
If you can post some pics that would be great!

You'll be looking for JDM ones then :)

679670-3.jpg

679670-6.jpg

806595-2.jpg

866589-2.jpg

Best I could do...

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! Yep Jdm.. Even lower would be good.
I will be importing one soon here. Melb/Australia

Thanks Nick

Google? What's that?..
Then find me a slammed stock white ep3 smartarse!
I appreciatte the pictures posted above but they are not what I am looking for,
One is modified and the other is at standard height.

There isn't likely to be many white ones that low, it's a performance car, kinda defeats the object when you make it so low it handles like a fridge.

JDM Civics are as rare as rocking horse shít over here also. Not many are imported as the UKDM Civic is so popular and a lot cheaper in comparison.

If the stock JDM picture above does not float your boat, just lower the body in photoshop.

haha sick! my ep3 is about as low as the photoshop effort :p

Hi richie, how do you find speed bumps etc they must be a nightmare?

Im lowered 35mm which was fine until i put a dc sports cat-back on now speed bumps are very argumentative in regards to the exhaust to say the least. I am ok when there are seperate ones with a gap in the middle, but when they stretch right across the road thats where i get problems.

I remember seeing your post a while with pictures of your ep3, you got camber adjusters yet :lol:

Back