• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pics of low white ep3

Not as low as your talking about going, but i would never go any lower than this. Its 35mm lowered and that wasn't a problem when i had the standard exhaust on, its my DC Sports cat-back that catches everynow and again.

100_1121.jpg

100_1531.jpg

100_1524.jpg

what is this lowered on?? looks sweet :smt047

was thinking of spoon or eibachs for mine. both seem very well recomended by tdi and tgm etc. dotty you know which are lower once fitted? out of two you mention i mean. i know they quote around 20mm but how many manufacturers are accurate with these, can be totally different once on car and settled in.

I had my ep3 lowered on eibachs few weeks ago, sits well at the front but still looks bit high at the back, not as twitchy round the corners and holds the road bit better

yer the tein springs seem the same, sit nice on the front but not quite the same at the back a bit higher : /. think i'l go for the spoons but theyre stupid money at the minute. for price of them may aswell save bit more and get some superstreets or something :mad:

Back