• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust sounds/videos

How about an Exhaust Noise thread not exclusive to DC5s? Or an EP3 section?

Cheers.

How do you mean?

Some of the exhausts in that video are available for the EP3 and will sound 'similair'

If you have any other videos/sounds to add then post them in this sticky.

I think TODA circuit sounds immense! I just dont like the look of it!
Im happy with my mugen twinloop accompanied by spoon decat and gruppe m =)

EP3 with a supersprint mid pipe and spoon N1 back box

[video=youtube;cG8-oNj2bnI]old link autoupdated[/video]

EP3 with Gruppe M and spoon cat back

[video=youtube;DfzoXCwCi-s]old link autoupdated[/video]

I suppose, they are both K20 after all. Supersprint unsilenced b-pipe amongst standard system.

[youtube]8ChcdipTjZo[/youtube]

DC5 with Gruppe M and Fujitsubo RM01A

[video=youtube;VvJr1IFIf54]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;7L3MAPAptdI]old link autoupdated[/video]

Hatton and I shall hopefully be getting a video of DC5 + Spoon B pipe + Spoon N1 + Gruppe M in the near future. :twisted:

Buddy Club Spec 4

Not my cars

[video=youtube;Bts_kAn9Xz8]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;7bsn5oszTv8]old link autoupdated[/video]

My EP3 with just a Spoon N1 (no other mods)
[video=youtube;OigJe8Ej0ac]old link autoupdated[/video]

My EP3 with Spoon N1, Spoon B-pipe and Spoon ETD (although you can't really hear that...
[video=youtube;NxD9VP54TtY]old link autoupdated[/video]

ETD = Engine Torque Damper.

It does actually make a difference to the engine note inside the car, but you can't hear it from the outside so it's probably just the sound travelling through the body.

I like it!! :twisted::twisted:

It's meant to stop the engine block moving as much as on the standard mounts. It's only really of any benefit if the car is highly tuned (not mine then) to reduce strain and stresses on the exhaust manifold etc. It does have another benefit in that aggressive gear shifting becomes more positive and it reduces wheel hop under damp conditions! ;) Which helps save drivesafts/clutch/engine mounts etc etc

Dsc01930.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO

Whilst i'm here...

[video=youtube;nGESFFWatS4]old link autoupdated[/video]

Fujitsubo RM01a cat back on a standard DC5. Fly by/Gear change/front and rear revving.

That sounds no different to mine, and I have a full race header on as well... :)

Various DC5's

[video=youtube;oVDlS5BW4x0]old link autoupdated[/video]

After watching the supplied sound video. Does anyone know whether it is suitable to have an HKs induction kit couple with the Hi-power exhaust in an EP3? I am really looking for something with low noise and gives you that extra bit of performance. Only gets loud when accelerate.

Cheers

HKS Hi Power 409 - AEM induction kit

[video=youtube;6vaFmNjnbUQ]old link autoupdated[/video]

Back