• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust sounds/videos

Spoon N1 and b-pipe with Maxogen

[youtube]TRxSuauKjw8[/youtube]

[youtube]fUCMgq5B_mo[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
EP3 with sportex 2.5" unsilenced b-pipe.

[video=youtube;179cwNgUIxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=179cwNgUIxE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds pretty awesome mate. Plus you drive like a crazy person :p. I'll be ordering the same setup......

Looks like it bud, does it say what bore it is?

Its a 2.5 inch bore size mate :). Unsilenced. It arrived yesterday and i have just finished fitting it! Well what can i say, the improvement to the sound is great!! I love that the sound just gives the revs a bit of roughness rather than the fake grunt that chavvy after market exhausts give on a floored Saxo or something.

It wasn't easy though, so all of you lot that have cars around 8-10 years old watch out for rusted out nuts, bolts and corroded seals. If you do have nuts that stick alot make sure you dont shear off the bolt. Keep spraying and applying pressure with the socket set, eventually it will budge. I had to re thread mine after and then rethread the nuts, but dont snap them off. You will be in the sh*t otherwise. I also had to replace the rear bolts with standard nuts and bolts and a heavy duty washer to recreate the originals. After a little extra gasket sealer from the gun it was ready to go.

I will take a recording and post it here at the weekend :). Yay for unsilenced b - pipes!!! Sportex sound good to me but its personal taste of course guys.

Does anyone know if the hks hi power bolts straight on or is there any modding needing to fit to cat?
Also does anyone have a cobra exhaust cat back and are they any good? Does it drone on the motorway and normal
driving?

Thanks

The hks does bolt straight on but you may need to replace the gaskets! Just a warning, the hks exhaust doesn't fit to well with the rear splitter! I had to mod mine with a pad and aluminium to stop it burning my bumper to shreds...

Back